Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Why I love my Master


  • Because I fit him somehow, and where I don't fit he stretches me and the stretching is growthful, sexy and sometimes fun
  • Because I feel safe wrapped in his big arms
  • Because I love the scent of him
  • Because his beard tickles.... everywhere it wanders
  • Because anytime I think of being lazy or less than I can be as a woman I feel his firm hand on my backside, swotting the silly and lazy thoughts out of me
  • Because being owned is freedom to truly love as a woman
  • Because he doesn't let me get away with anything and sees through my crap
  • Because he is smarter and wiser than he knows
  • Because he is a man with depth and complexity and many interests
  • Because he has achieved so much self-Mastery and grows daily and his growth as a Master makes me strive more as his girl
  • Because he continues to see the best in me and expect better from me yet--he is demanding
  • Because he did not allow me to walk into Gor ill-prepared but insisted that I read and that I know the fundamentals
  • Because I know that he is desired by many and I fully expect he will take his pleasure where he wills and yet ... I feel secure in his collar as long as I continue to serve as he bids
  • Because the sight of him, the sound of his name, his footstep as he approaches makes my knees bend to a kneel
  • Because the sound of his voice and the scent of him parts those knees in nadu
  • Because pleasing him in the smallest way fulfils me, a "good girl" is enough to bring orgasm
Because I can't imagine ever running out of new reasons to love him, and lastly because I am owned, I am kajira and I am Mastered and so there is no choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment